“People spend money when and where they feel good” ~Walt Disney.
If you want to employ a PPC agency to build and manage your PPC campaigns but don’t know where to begin, then you’ve come to the right place.
But, do you know what is PPC management?
The process of controlling and managing a company’s PPC advertising budget is known as PPC management. It can be done by the internal team of marketers and media buyers.
This frequently involves creating plans and making additional expenditures while keeping the entire cost to a minimum.
If you are a small business owner, it can be beneficial for doing online business and getting more customers for your business.
Advantages of PPC Management
- One of the most important advantages of PPC management is speed, rather than taking the time and care required to generate organic traffic through SEO, PPC can generate visitors at the press of a button
- By applying Specific targeting tactics in PPC management you can attract the targeted audience. The more you understand the behavior of your audience, like what device do they use to search, ex. Mobile, laptop, tablet, or PC, the time of the day they mostly search, the combination of keywords they use for searching, helps you get closer to your target.
- Your product is in reach of local and global customers. Even if the customers don’t click on your ads, it is displayed on their screens and they become familiar with your product and there is a likelihood that they choose your product at some time or at least they will know something about your product. You are not charged for the display of ads.
- A PPC agency can guide the tips to maximize the success of advertisements for getting more customers. It applies different tactics and strategies, making a competitive analysis, bidding on the keywords to make your ad campaign more successful.
- Online marketing agencies are very competitive that forces marketers and advertisers to understand the changes in the industry, PPC management is responsible for tracking updates to maintain the marketing strategies up to date.
Why do we need to hire a PPC Agency?
Hiring a PPC agency is highly recommended for businesses to improve their online marketing services.
If the companies don’t have a skilled advertisement team, the PPC Marketing consultant will be very beneficial for the business.
If we want to do online advertisement so it can be challenging for the startup companies with limited resources, so it can help the company to engage more prospects and boost their sales for the growth of their business.
PPC vs. CPC — what is the Difference?
You have to pay for an ad that the user clicks for the advertisement of their business.
It is an important element in marketing consultants for boosting the highest level of results.
Once the PPC advertisement is active it allows the business to appear in search engine pages for specific keywords and phrases so it is easy for the customers for searching.
PPC agencies can decide your plans and putting them into action for operating well.
You have to measures the overall cost per click of each PPC ad once the strategy is running. It shows the effectiveness of advertisement in the business.
If you are interested to measure the PPC campaign so first, you have to measure CPC.
It helps to reach more qualified consumers and helps you to rank above their competitors.
So PPC and CPC is the important component because it can manage the company’s advertisement budget.
Differences Between Google Ads vs Facebook Ads
Many advertisers believe that Google ads and Facebook ads both use oppositional methods. These two companies have long-term competition regularly disaffected by technology. Its platforms are in direct competition and too difficult for the business to choose which one is right.
Businesses are combining the benefits of Google ads and Facebook ads to improve sales, maximize visibility and attract new customers for getting impressive returns on their advertisement expenditure. They both are a part of digital marketing strategy.
Paid search with Google AdWords:
The world’s largest and a popular platform of PPC management is Google AdWords because it is widely used for advertisement, while other platforms such as Bing Ads work similarly. They both are interchangeable.
Many large-scale companies are organized by huge pay-per-click agencies with significant budgets and a vast number of resources to generate targeted goals.
Google is the most popular and commonly used search engine in internet advertising.
It offers marketers access to incredible consumers who are looking for goods and services.
Almost 3.5 billion search queries are performed every day.
Paid search is based on targeted keywords and the use of word advertisement. The advertiser uses specific words and phrases which are found in Google users.
It charged a certain amount of money each time when the user clicks on an ad. Users pay for getting a chance to find new customers for their business based on the keywords.
Paid Social with Facebook ads:
It is a technique of advertising on social media sites. It is also known as “paid social.”
In digital marketing, Facebook has become a highly competitive and profitable feature of many businesses. All over the world, it has the biggest number of monthly active users.
93% of social marketers are working with Facebook ads, we’re facing a sort of “now or never moment” where pay-to-play is becoming an expectation.
This is an example of Facebook ads.
Do Facebook ads is similar to Google AdWords?
Yes, advertising on Facebook is mostly similar to Google Ads. The advertiser uses both the platform for promoting their business through the internet.
But there are also differences between both platforms. Google AdWords uses keywords to find new customers for their business.
While in Facebook ads users can find their business which is based on the product that is interested to react online
“AdWords helps you to find new customers while Facebook helps new customers to find you”.
PPC marketing plays an important role and a powerful advertising platform for a marketing consultant. Managing your pay-per-click ads is can be extremely devastating for an individual and business.
CPC is a performance statistic, whereas PPC is a specific marketing channel or approach. Start tracking CPC if you want to figure out how well your PPC campaign is functioning. In some circumstances, increasing your cost per click can help you rank higher than your competition.
If you want to use PPC advertising to reach your marketing goals, you need to think about the different advantages of employing a PPC agency. This will be a positive step in the correct path because it will reduce the risks of costly blunders, failures, and low or no returns on your investments.