So, here it is: the final blog in our “Content Marketing Strategy for 2021” series, in which we broke down the essentials for 2021. We’ll learn about content marketing from basics to advanced.
We have discussed in our blog before that digital marketing is an ever-evolving, ever-changing world, and you’ll be doomed to struggle if you don’t evolve and adapt with it.
Digital marketing has become more complex as it has evolved. All in the name of advancement, ranking factors have been tweaked, metrics have been multiplied, and algorithms have been adjusted.
But don’t worry, we’ve already taken care of that.
Our predictions for this year and beyond are listed below. Here’s what you need to know about content marketing in 2021, from E-A-T, tactics, and data generation to content auditing, voice search optimization, and more.
Have A Look On Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T)
Google’s growing emphasis on the E-A-T element is one of the most important developments we’ll see this year (and beyond). The Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T) definition, which was first implemented in 2014, has quickly become a major deciding factor in page ranking.
We’ve all heard of Google’s “bots,” which crawl and rate websites around the world based on a variety of factors.
But did you know that Google still hires a highly skilled team of humans who research and test websites manually for their E-A-T?
As a result of this feedback, Google is able to refine its algorithm and continue to serve authoritative expert content from a reliable source to its users.
So, how do you make E-A-T better — or even explain it? Here’s a short explanation:
- Ensure that the content is up to date – Ensure that the content is up to date – Keeping your content up to date is critical for demonstrating E-A-T. To avoid misleading readers with incorrect or obsolete information, it’s critical to preserve, study, edit, and update the information on a regular basis.
- Consult Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) – When it comes to topics such as legal advice or financial topics, it’s best to work with a SME to ensure the content is actual and correct.
- Do Your Research – You need to double-check that what you’re talking about is accurate. Always do research. If you’re writing about a scientific subject, for example, the material should be correct and follow the scientific community’s well-established consensus.
Produce Exclusive Studies and Study Data Ownership
You have two options when it comes to researching the content topics: either find a resource or become one.
But, exactly, what does this signify?
In a constantly changing landscape like digital marketing, it means being a thought leader in your field, researching new and evolving subjects, creating original ideas, and testing them with your own research and findings.
Using audience surveys or other experiments to produce your own research is a quick and easy way to do so. Not only will this help you build your E-A-T, but it will also serve as a resource for other websites looking to cite your data, resulting in backlinks and other beneficial opportunities.
Audit & Monitor the performance of your Current Content.
Content development isn’t a one-dimensional process; it’s a living, breathing thing.
But why adopt a “set-it-and-forget-it” mindset when it needs constant attention?
Regardless of the amount of content on your site, you can conduct daily audits to keep track of it and search for ways to enhance it.
Your highest-performing content pieces, as well as your lowest-performing content pieces, are two main metrics to keep an eye on. You can then evaluate their performance and deconstruct them to determine what is working — and what isn’t. this will help you optimize your success and develop new content strategies in the future.
Examine your keyword output as well as the pace at which you write. Understanding the current campaign will help in the development of potential campaigns that are more successful.
Create a Content Marketing Strategy
When it comes to marketing campaigns and content strategies, my next point is to put time and effort into creating a winning content strategy.
Gone are the days of developing and improving material, making up subjects on the fly, slapping some keywords in there, and calling it a day. Now, material must be deliberate, methodical, and calculated.
There are many factors that go into creating a successful content plan, but a good place to start is to clearly define the campaign’s aim, whether it’s to increase conversions, strengthen the brand, or something else.
You should also suggest using a content calendar to keep everything organized and in one place.
Organizing your content marketing plan will help you keep your message relevant and coherent across all platforms.
2021’s Best Content Marketing Practices
While the information above is a detailed list of best practices, trends, and new concepts related to content marketing in 2021, I figured I’d go even deeper. Check out some of our more industry-specific content marketing “hit lists” for some of the industries we deal with below.
Best 2021 Content Marketing Tips for Home Services
- Tell Your Company’s Story – Converting potential clients isn’t just about selling your services or products; it’s also about making a personal connection with them. Telling your story — whether it’s about your company’s past, achievements, or contributions to the community — can make you to target audience.
- Use FAQ Lists – You can offer useful insight to your audience while demonstrating your authority on a range of topics by producing content focused on commonly asked questions. Feel free to think outside the box, and be sure to clear up any common misunderstandings or myths that your customers may have.
- Highlight Employees – Creating team profiles is a great way to share your employees’ stories and highlight their specific talents while also helping to transform your business. Q&A formats can be a particularly enjoyable and engaging way to highlight your staff while also strengthening customer relationships.
- Make Tutorials – Make a list of business tips and tricks or create a video tutorial.
Best 2021 Content Marketing Tips for Professional Services
- Create Case Studies – When it comes to giving advice to your clients and partners, don’t just take your word for it; show them case studies to follow it up. A case study is an excellent way to communicate concrete, results-oriented facts to your audience.
- Analyze Current Events – From evolving legal statutes to COVID-19 laws, and all in between, current events can have a big effect on your clients’ finances, lifestyles, and finances. You will demonstrate your problem-solving abilities by understanding how these incidents affect them and offering professional insight into their problems.
- Provide Professional Advice – With the exception of a few exceptional cases, most professional services clients have the same, or somewhat similar, basic questions. You show future (and existing) clients that you can be trusted and care for their best interests by providing answers to their common questions and problems.
Make Your Content Reign Supreme in 2021
There’s always space to expand and develop your content marketing efforts, whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned, battle-scarred veteran, DigitalTechyx’s content marketing services will help you enhance your voice and grow your business.
There’s no debating the importance of content in your SEO strategy, social media advertising, PPC promotions, and the rest of your digital marketing strategy — and high-quality, high-converting content doesn’t just appear.
That’s where DigitalTechyx comes in.
With our winning content marketing services, we can help you grow your business, from developing and implementing a well-researched content plan to boosting your off-site efforts with a creative email marketing campaign.
If you’re ready to start creating content that will rule the internet in 2021, join with us today!